Lead Equipment Workshop & Yard
- Diploma in Associate Engineering (Mechanical) or Equivalent, preferably in automobiles and/or construction machinery. Any qualification / certification on Supply Chain, logistics and or warehousing will be an added advantage
- At least ten (10) years of relevant experience in the industry.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in GCC countries ( Oil & Gas ) construction as equipment workshop / site in-charge.
- Should have fair degree of understanding and hands on knowledge of operations, repairs, maintenance and overhauling of following classes of equipment:
- Construction Equipment: Excavators, Loaders, Dump Trucks, Transit Mixers and Rollers.
- Lifting Equipment: Hydraulic and Crawler Cranes from 35 to 200 Tons capacity, Fork lifters, Boom Trucks, Hiab Trucks, Hoist and Manlifts,
- Earth Moving Equipment: Dozers, Link belts and Graders
- Static Equipment: Power Generators, Air Compressors and Welding Generators.
- HTVs: Tankers, Semi Trailers, Busses and Heavy Pickups
- LTVs: Passenger Cars, SUVs and Light Pickups.
- Should have supervisory knowledge of troubleshooting, repair maintenance and overhauling of: Engines, Structure & Mechanical Systems, Hydraulic systems, Transmission, Differentials, undercarriage, ropes, winches, pneumatics and electrical systems including PCBs and SLIs
- Good knowledge of Microsoft excel, Microsoft power point and Microsoft word.
- Good planning, organizational and team management skills.
- Background in property/ asset management, documentation and government compliance.
- Experience of working in CMM / ERP Systems
Schedule Management,Strong Work Ethic,Time Management,Critical Thinking,Handling Pressure,Creativity