- -A Bachelor Degree in Computer Information System or closely relate field.
- -Min. 8 Years of experience in Information Technology Environment, specially in setting-up database & administration of Organization’s ERP systems in Construction Industry environment.
- -Must have thorough knowledge of principles, practices & techniques required in administration of ERP Systems.
- -Proficient with administering Windows Server & SQL Server with good knowledge of RDBMS and client/ server environments.
- -Knowledge of virtualized application server environments.
- -Ability to write BAQs, BPMs and External queries.
- -Must be excellent troubleshooter
- -Must demonstrate Quality & Result-driven approach.
- -Ability to works in team-oriented environment and communicate effectively with other employees of organization & external parties.
- -Ability to work on a flexible schedule
Schedule Management,Systems Analysis,Handling Pressure,Determined